CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sometimes...

I don't feel like being nice

I don't feel like talking

I don't want to be bothered

I don't want to smile

I don't want to be cordial

I can get snappy

I don't feel like answering questions

I want to be left alone in my unexplained pissivity

I don't feel like being touched

I don't want to be reminded of anyone's bullshit

I want to be self involved......

Is that a crime? Am I wrong for feeling that way?

That's how I feel today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say not guilty. [tionne]

chele said...

Chile ... I feel like that everyday! It is not a crime.

lyre said...

its called being tired of the bull junk that women have to put up with with a smile on our face every dang day! At some point like the old folks say, "even a dog gets tired." But then they call us a "bitch".

blackcaesar said...

i wonder who "they" are...
i aint calling no one bitch.
no you aint wrong...
what's wrong is when people cannot respect how you feel.
some people are inconsiderate...

lyre said...

'they' are people who blame others for a negative reaction to 'their' BS. I'm sure that's not you, BC. :-))